The mission of the position will consist in the design and development of hydraulic valves for application in the sanitary fittings sector: development of the product concept and design and development of its components and mechanical parts to meet the technical requirements of the product. It includes activities related to optimize the production cost, ease of manufacturing, quality, reliability and functionality in order to obtain a product that is more attractive and competitive in the target market segment
– Lead the technical side of the pre-design and design phases by creating technical solutions for hydraulic valves based on the requirements set for the project, both from a product and industrial point of view.
– Provide the different members of the project team with the necessary information so that they can carry out the activities in their areas of competence in a timely manner.
– Observation of the technological side of the product.
– Actively participate in internal project meetings.
– 3 years or more of experience as a Product Engineer designing and developing mechanical assemblies, preferably with plastic injection components. Candidates with no experience or with less than 3 years experience will also be considered if their academic record is very good. It is necessary to specify in the Curriculum Vitae the average grade of the different degrees taken.
– Degree in Industrial Engineering, specializing in mechanics, with a specialization in design or machines.
– Computer skills: Solid Works, Cad, SAP, Microsoft Office.
– High level of English.
– Availability to travel internationally on a regular basis.
– Extroverted person, with orientation to the external/internal customer, continuous improvement, and quality, with organizational and planning skills, interdepartmental vision and analytical and decisive capacity.
Sounds like you?
Click here to send us your CV!