SEDAL develops a range of cartridges starting from entry level valves to specific designs to improve our customer productivity an excellent balance between features and user experience.
SEDAL Group is a leading global manufacturer of components for the faucet and sanitary industry. Founded in 1984, we have since then constantly grown and expanded our activities. Today we offer a wide range of products and solutions that meet the most demanding customer’s requirements. This being one of our main objectives, we manufacture different types of cartridges in order to always meet the needs of our customers and ensure the best experience for users.
What is a cartridge?
But before continuing, what is a cartridge? It is a piece of mechanism which activates and regulates the water outlet, both the flow rate and the temperature. It is made of highly resistant ceramic material and is made up of a mechanical structure which consists in two ceramic discs, which slide smoothly against each other.
SEDAL ceramic cartridges are characterized by offer an experience of total smoothness in the operation of the knob and precise control of the flow rate and water temperature. This smoothness is the result of the combination of high-quality components in each cartridge. They also stand out for their two discs, made from SEDALOX®, our own alumina composition, which offers outstanding performance to every single product we manufacture. Thanks to the Nano Shelter Technology developed by Sedal, wich produces nano-size cavities on the disc surface to keep the lubrication, provides a higher durability and an improved smooth feeling.
Types of cartridges
SEDAL develops a range of cartridges starting from entry level valves to specific designs to improve our customer productivity and give the consumer an excellent balance between features and user experience. Next, we explain the different types of cartridges that SEDAL manufactures:
- MIRROR: Movement from right to left to obtain hot water.
- COLD: Energy saving feature thanks to the internal design of the cartridge, flowing cold water when the lever is centered.
- DUE: Energy saving feature thanks to the internal design of the cartridge, flowing cold water when the lever is centered.
- TERMACLICK: Mid-way click at comfort temperature and energy saving feature thanks to a cold opening. Left to hot.
- TERMACLICK MIRROR: Mid-way click at comfort temperature and energy saving feature thanks to a cold opening. Right to hot.
Features of cartridges
- SOFT: Up to 40% softer lever operation than standard cartridges thanks to a clutched ceramic operation design.
- ECO: Cartridges identified with an ECO icon offer at least one environmental sustainability feature.
- TEMPERATURE LIMITER: Cartridges identified with an ECO icon offer at least one environmental sustainability feature.
- FLOW LIMITER: Limit maximum water flow for water saving.
If you would like to have more information about our cartridges or electronic mixing water systems and talk with our Sales or Technical Department, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Our team is always happy to help you.