Thanks to DUE technology, which some of our products have, it is possible to save more than 50% in daily water consumption, among other characteristics.
On June 5, World Environment Day is commemorated, this year under the slogan #GenerationRestoration. We cannot turn back time. But we can grow trees, green our cities, rewild our gardens, change our diets and clean up rivers and coasts. We are the generation that can make peace with nature. It is our last chance to correct course: prevent climate catastrophe, stop the rising tide of pollution and waste, and halt the loss of biodiversity.
In Sedal Group we are aware of caring for the environment, for this reason we created EcoFlow range, a cartridge range specially designed for low flow applications. Thanks to a new patented technology, this cartridge helps saving water and provides maximum comfort to the user. This new system is available in 25mm, 35mm and 40mm cartridges.
EcoFlow Tech is optimized to comply with WaterSense, CalGreen and Waterlabel requirements. Furthermore, the flow rate reduction is carried out at the right place. With ECOFLOW the usage of a limiter or restrictor is optional.
Furthermore, in Sedal we develop our products with certain features that help the final consumer to save energy and water:
- Flow limiter: Limit maximum water flow for water saving.
- Temperature limiter: Limit máximum temperature in 7 selectable stops for energy saving and to avoid scalding.
- Eco icon: Cartridges identified with an ECO icon offer at least one environmental sustainability feature.
- Due technology: Water flow optimization thanks to a mid-way stop at 60% of the lever stroke that provides up to 50% water saving. Easier control of water flow thanks to Due technology, which presents a slight resistance to indicate that the fitting is using approximately a 50% of its flow. This feature allows saving up to 54% of daily water consumption.
- Cold technology: Energy saving feature thanks to the internal design of the cartridge, flowing cold water when the lever is centered. The cartridge starts in cold position by default, saving energy consumption related to plumbing products in the household.
If you would like to have more information about our cartridges or electronic mixing water systems and talk with our Sales or Technical Department, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is always happy to help you.